Why start with the Intro Program?
- -You are starting your first fitness program.
- -You are just starting a fitness program after a long period of inactivity.
- -You exercise regularly, but have no previous CrossFit Experience.
- -You have previous CrossFit Experience, but have taken at least 6 months off.
- -You CrossFit on your own regularly, but you do so without a coach.
- -You want to gain a thorough understanding of CrossFit fundamentals.
How do I start the Intro program?
You can either send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 317-502-1307. We will get your basic information and put you on the list for the next Intro session. You will not be completely registered for your Intro session until you sign the waiver and pay for the class. You can do this during any one of our regular scheduled class times. We do this because we limit the number of new members that can attend an Intro session so everyone gets the attention they deserve.
How long will the Intro Program take?
Our Intro session is 6 classes over a two week period. The classes will last approximately 1 hour. After graduating from the Intro program you will be free to attend any of our regular scheduled group classes.
When is the Intro Program offered?
We generally have two Intro session a month. The classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30 pm and Saturdays at 10 am.
What if I miss a class?
Life happens, and missing a class is a reality that some of our members face. We want our Intro Program athletes to be completely comfortable with *all* of the movements before graduating to the group classes. So if you have to miss a class you can schedule a private session to make up for missed classes, or attend classes during the next Intro session.
How much does it cost?
There is no additional cost for the Intro program. Pay the normal monthly membership rate and you will be covered for the 2 week Intro program and your group classes for the rest of the month.
To check out the Intro Schedule click HERE!