Why start with the On Ramp?
- -You are starting your first fitness program.
- -You are just starting a fitness program after a long period of inactivity.
- -You exercise regularly, but have no previous CrossFit Experience.
- -You have previous CrossFit Experience, but have taken at least 6 months off.
- -You CrossFit on your own regularly, but you do so without a coach.
- -You want to gain a thorough understanding of CrossFit fundamentals.
How do I start the On Ramp?
You can either send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 765-891-1703. We will get your basic information and put you on the list for the next Intro session. You will not be completely registered for your On Ramp session until you sign the waiver and pay for the class. You can do this during any one of our regular scheduled class times. We do this because we limit the number of new members that can attend an Intro session so everyone gets the attention they deserve.
How long will the On Ramp take?
Our On Ramp session is 4 classes. The classes will last approximately 1 hour. After graduating from the On Ramp you will be free to attend any of our regular scheduled group classes.
When is the On Ramp offered?
We generally have 4 Intro session a month. The classes are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 7:40 pm.
What if I miss a class?
Life happens, and missing a class is a reality that some of our members face. We want our Intro Program athletes to be completely comfortable with *all* of the movements before graduating to the group classes. So if you have to miss a class you can schedule a private session to make up for missed classes, or attend classes during the next Intro session.
How much does it cost?
There is a $30 fee for the On Ramp Program. After you complete the On Ramp class, your monthly membership will be prorated for the time remaining that month.
To check out the Intro Schedule click HERE!